Subscribe via RSS
- Alain de Botton on liberty
- The Tyranny of the Minority
- Sovereignty and the EU
- Votes for prisoners (and other matters)
- In search of the radical…
- The All-time greats of the Liberty Cabal
- Another reason why measuring “general wellbeing” is insane
- Ed Balls and A Reluctant, Unconvincing Conversion to Liberty
- Well, I’m not happy (about this)
Archive for January, 2011
Posted on January 18, 2011 | 5 CommentsMuch is made in liberal and libertarian circles of the dangers of the tyranny of the majority. Which is perfectly valid, in my opinion, particularly since we live in an...
Posted on January 14, 2011 | 2 CommentsNosemonkey is one of the more sensible EUphiles in the UK blogosphere—not only can he write (having spent most of his life doing so professionally) but he is also a...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | 2 CommentsAt the beginning of November last year, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth over an ECHR ruling that appeared to force the British government to grant the vote...